By Allenburg - 18/01/2009 01:38 - United States

Spicy
Today, the guy I've had a crush on for a while called me and asked me over. I took a cab to his place and when I got there he was dressed in leather and wore a mask... It took me a 20 dollar cab fare to realize my crush is a freak. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 729
You deserved it 7 526

Same thing different taste

Top comments

instantaction 0

That's kind of offensive, you calling the guy a freak. I dunno, maybe he thought you'd be into it and wanted to surprise you- some people like that, after all, so he was KIND of taking a chance with you. You could've just told him you're not into that kind of thing.

Comments

Yeah...Stupid people, how dare they be different?! Quick, everyone shun the people who are different and label them "freaks" so that some of them go into depression and end up killing themselves. After all, the less "freaks" we have the better, right? What are different people good for? The world has always been the same, and should always remain the same, right?

Kinkysub 0

Thats not freaky thats hot. I would love it if I guy did that for me. leather and a mask? *drools*

sh00ca 0

I agree that's kinda hott, but hey, some people just aren't into that.

That is hot...reminds me of Phantom of the Opera so much.

@16 - I have to say, I think people would be calling him a freak on the reversal, and hardly anyone would defend him...

afallingstar 22

whatever turns him on...sounds like he'd be fun in bed

Dude, I wish my boyfriend had leather pants to do that, it would be so hot. SERIOUSLY! Your life does not suck. Your life is awesome

kittycat0906 3

Thats hot! lol i wish my fiancee would do that for me :)