This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By nonnified - 24/06/2018 19:00

Today, the girl I like told me she wasn't ready for a relationship. Last month, she told me she wanted to be more than friends. I don't know what else there is, and now she's mad that I can't figure out what she wants. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 657
You deserved it 419

Top comments

It's called "friends with benefits". People form this kind of connection when they want to give/receive the D without having a committed relationship.

**** buddies. There you go, my dense friend.

Comments

It's called "friends with benefits". People form this kind of connection when they want to give/receive the D without having a committed relationship.

**** buddies. There you go, my dense friend.

Agreed. Friends with benefits. Where she gets all of the good stuff without any of the bad.

One thing is for sure - Communications between these two is a big problem. OP - It never hurts to ask what the other person really means. There is also a very different possible interpretation of the story. These two may be very young. OP may be thinking of a physical, sexual relationship as “a relationship” while the girl may not be ready for that and she is thinking of a strictly emotional relationship as a “relationship.” I think the odds are higher for this interpretation than that she’s looking for a “Friends with Bennefits” situation. OP - Communications are critical in any human relationship. It certainly sounds like you are getting mixed signals or just possibly only picking up on what you want to hear. It cannot hurt to ask her face to face (alone, no others in the conversation) what she is looking for in a relationship and give her the space to tell you and explain. You have nothing to lose at this point by asking and potentially much to gain - Even if you only learn how to communicate with the opposite sex.

Nah, not being ready for sex is a whoooole different issue than not being ready for a relationship. FWB makes the most sense, regardless of age.

Business partners, teammates? Now, all you have to do is figure out which business or sport she likes. Easy, peasy!

She wants u to do everything a boyfriend would but dosnt Wana be tied down

PenguinPal3017 19

She wants you to fill the void in her life / body.

ohsnapword 21