By mrWrong - 25/03/2009 01:20 - United States

Today, my rescue squad unit responded to a 911 call from a woman who felt she was going to pass out. We knocked on her locked door a couple times with no answer. Fearing she might be unconscious, I kicked in the door. She was about to open it and only passed out from the concussion I gave her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 536
You deserved it 59

Top comments

lol! Another mystery solved, boys! Good work!

Inspired22 11

Well, all you can do is the best you can! It should have occurred to her that if she called 911, she'd worry people by not answering right away...

Comments

lol! Another mystery solved, boys! Good work!

itchyballs 0
deepunder 17

The team deserved a raise. They solved the problem and taught someone to always say something to a door knock after calling 911 about feeling faint.

Gabbyyy 0

she kind of deserved it. she should've been near the door haha

But she was near the door.. That's why she got hurt...

how was she to know they were gunna kick the door in?

She probably wasn't near the door, otherwise she would've responded right away. She was probably somewhere else when they knocked and only reached the door as it was kicked down

skatingweasel 0

You would think she would have said something or yelled from inside.

Does that ever even work? My house is really well built, so maybe that's why it never works for me, but still.

generalasskicker 12

Agreed. Put some thought into emergencies, people!

Inspired22 11

Well, all you can do is the best you can! It should have occurred to her that if she called 911, she'd worry people by not answering right away...

As an emergency responder i would have felt a little embarrassed and bad..but hey she never answered quickly so i wouldnt feel bad for very long..she new what was going on and at least could have yelled or something..i would have knocked the door down to..maybe its wrong of me but i think its pretty fun too..

bamagrl410 31

She called 911. If it's an emergency, they're going to do everything they can to make sure they get to her on time. So don't feel too bad!

deepunder 17

She left the door locked cause she thought that a burglar coming in was 1,000,000,000X better than someone who would help after she had called 911.

dude that is ******. i totally voted for you on this

she should have answered... or at least unlock the door!

Ha ha! Horrible that it happened but don't beat yourself up over it. If you hadn't done it then one of your colleagues may have. And that lady should have responded. More of a FHL then a FML though.

badopie9er 0

Anyone who said he deserved this has mental issues. Keep up the good work!