By wellshitthen - 21/10/2015 19:30 - United States - Westborough

Today, my long time girlfriend flew across the country to visit. My asshat roommate decided to introduce himself to her while I was in the bathroom. She left and won't answer my calls. He won't tell me what he said to her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 262
You deserved it 1 760

wellshitthen tells us more.

Hey all, OP here. Surprisingly, it turned out as a happy ending! My girlfriend asked my roommate to keep me busy for a while so she could run out and grab a birthday gift that she ordered at a local store since she couldn't fly it in with her. My roommate is still an asshat for choosing to give me a heart attack as a way to keep me busy, but it could have been a lot worse.

Top comments

I wanna read a follow-up from this one !

mermaidkeels 26

Where would she go? I'm guessing she's not familiar with the area.

Comments

I think she should have heard you out or at least answer your calls for an explanation. If I were her, there's nothing a stranger could say to make me distrust my boyfriend so much , you know? it's weird and I wish you the best of luck OP!

I'm guessing either "hi, I'm ___'s boyfriend" or "he's out with his girlfriend at the moment, I could tell him you were here"

that was my first thought. "We're in a committed relationship"

woooow....well...if you really mean something to her she will hear you out. As for the asshat I would find a new roommate.

Sounds like an ass whooping is in order until he says word for word what he told her...

tie him naked to a chair cover him in honey an get out your fire ant farm...

Cirrus1 2

time to put bar of soap in towel and beat crap out of roommate while he sleeps

It's time to beat the snot out of someone

Who needs enemies when you already had the perfect roommate

Maybe he told her that he's your gay lover or that you've been seeing other girls behind her back?

grab him and beat the shit out of him, several times.