By SpankyRaven - 30/06/2015 17:29 - Australia - Raymond Terrace

Today, my husband asked me to buy a different brand of dish soap, as the one he was using wasn't working. After a quick look, I had to agree. The lemon cordial he had been using, while tasting nice, didn't really help clean the dishes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 876
You deserved it 2 113

SpankyRaven tells us more.

The cordial was sitting on the bench, not under the cupboard and he just thought it looked the right colour so he used it. He is a great one for having a 'boy look', can't find anything even if it's right under his nose. But he will do the dishes, so I am definitely keeping him!

Top comments

A07 48

Let's wait and see how many people tell OP to divorce him for this.

Comments

myoukei 31

I'm guessing he's not the type to read labels?

We men are vastly illiterate when it comes to labels/directions. Just a fact of life.

leogachi 15

I wish I were a lesbian so I wouldn't have to put up with that.

or you could just not put up with that regardless?

SweetSociopathy 24

Did anyone else read this in Daffy Duck's voice?

PePziNL 20

No, in Sean Connery's actually...

What was lemon cordial even doing under the sink? (Assuming you keep your dish soap under the sink)

I keep my dish soap on the counter behind the sink.

A07 48

Let's wait and see how many people tell OP to divorce him for this.

Ted_brosby 4

That is how the comments to just about every post on here goes. It's crazy.

That or "have a serious talk with him". Those two seem to be the FML comments section's solution to everything.

26 i wish i cud like ur comment more than once :)

You can. Go create another account and up-vote him again. Keep doing this until you're satisfied.

In my opinion, OP should have a serious talk with him. If that doesn't work out she should then divorce him and sue her hopefully now ex-husband for half of what he owns.

Stop getting all the top comments! Cheater!

Oh erm must have tasted good at least

I guess that explains why his ***** smelled suspiciously good

How does op deserve to have dirty dishes?

RowanNightShade 22

I bet it still washed better than dial soap.

The cordial was sitting on the bench, not under the cupboard and he just thought it looked the right colour so he used it. He is a great one for having a 'boy look', can't find anything even if it's right under his nose. But he will do the dishes, so I am definitely keeping him!

Yep. I understand his struggle. Totally oblivious to what's right in front of you. Fun stuff. Ha

He did try.. sounds like something I do. Totally laugh worthy!

At least he tried :) i mean it's the thought that counts

If the wrong tools are used for a simple job the job is worthless as is the person performing the task. Recognize, oh FML I'm surrounded by idiots