This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By asshole_roomy - 08/05/2016 05:37 - United States - Las Vegas

Today, my girlfriend came to me last night and told me about the issues she went through as a child, her constant moving, and how she wanted to die at age ten. As she was leaving, my asshole roommate called her "a bitch who can't finish childhood". I'm the only person she came to with this. FML.
I agree, your life sucks 463
You deserved it 36

Top comments

I'm sorry OP. Hopefully you can talk to her about it and let her know that you had no idea that your roommate would do that, and as for your roommate, you be having a serious discussion with them.

Maybe the asshole roommate had eavesdropped on OP and his girlfriend.

Comments

I'm sorry OP. Hopefully you can talk to her about it and let her know that you had no idea that your roommate would do that, and as for your roommate, you be having a serious discussion with them.

holyshitbatman 20

I don't understand why you'd share such a personal story with anyone without your gfs permission. your roomie may be an asshole, but so are you.

Maybe the asshole roommate had eavesdropped on OP and his girlfriend.

ABlindMan 17

"As she was leaving" you're an idiot for not reading that. OP's roommate overheard the conversation and rudely insulted Op's girlfriend. Your comment would mean that as OP's girlfriend was talking to them, OP was then relaying the story to their roommate.

holyshitbatman 20

I read that just fine, thank you. the way op wrote his FML implies that his gf talked to him last night. when his gf left his house today, the roomie shot off with the mouth.

ABlindMan 17

All FML's are started with "Today," regardless of when they actually happened. It's a requirement for it to be approved as an FML. Also OP wrote "as she was leaving" which would mean that as OP's girlfriend was leaving, the roommate decided to say that.

nickfraser98 11

What a scrote. Move out and move in with your trusting and brave girlfriend.