This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By kms666 - 02/11/2016 03:10

Today, my boyfriend of a year and I tried to have sex for the first time. Every time I suggested it in the past, it wasn't "the right time". Apparently the right time is at a halloween party at my house when my dad is home and my best friend is on the floor doing algebra homework. It was 5 mins. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 378
You deserved it 214

Top comments

Why was your friend doing algebra homework at a Halloween party?

so you had sex while your friend was in the same room as you?

Comments

Cut him some slack, op. I think it's cute he wanted to wait for it to be the right time. As far as it only being five mins, the first time usually is awkward and short due to nerves and just getting to know a person in that aspect. Just have open communication about it(tell him what you like/what you don't) and things are sure to improve....and if they don't it's not meant to be.

#1 I think the point went way over your head. She tried communicating her thoughts on when. We don't know anymore on that. He found that time to be the "perfect" time. I find it was one of the most unappropriate times every.

I didnt really write that comment as well as I should've, and there's no way to edit a comment after you put it up. I agree that it was extremely inappropriate timing. The FML made it sound like she's tried to get him to have sex a number of times where he said he wasn't ready. Maybe he felt under pressure to make her happy so he didn't care that others were around and nerves could've gotten the best of him (with someone being in the room and being their first time). When I brought up communication, I was kind of talking about future occurrences nothing to really do with the FML which was unnecessary for me to bring up. All in all, she had the power to tell him that that wasn't a good time and she didn't. So to me it seemed she was more upset that he didn't last very long. which is kind of like a "what did you except" scenario.

I would've said no it's not the right time obvs...

Why was your friend doing algebra homework at a Halloween party?

so you had sex while your friend was in the same room as you?

More like FYfriends life. They were trying to do homework. You two should have gone elsewhere or asked them to leave.

the fact that it took a year would have erked me if I had been trying ...