By excusemeprincess - 11/02/2013 17:08 - United States - Middle Island

Today, it's my boyfriend's birthday. He really likes Legend of Zelda, so I put on a Link hat, took my clothes off, and waited for him at his place. He came home with a hooker. FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 784
You deserved it 4 261

excusemeprincess tells us more.

I'm the person who posted this. I just forgot to log in. Anyway, I DID kick him in his deku nuts and walk out on him. Thanks for all your hilarious comments guys. :)

Top comments

Wow. I feel like a cliche comment should go here. like. "I hope you dump him" or something along those lines. Because you really deserve better than that. Nobody should have to put up with some guy doing that kind of stuff.

Comments

fuckmylife518 15

At least he didn't ask for a threesome when he found you.

A Link hat...? That's hilarious, not sexy. xD But at least you didn't make the dumb arse mistake a lot of people do, thinking that Zelda is the main character. Always bugs me... and kudos to you for trying; at least there are people out there who are willing to dress in video game costumes for their partners. As for the hooker... I agree with the above comments. The best response would have been "SCUUUUSE me, princess!" and a swift boot to the rupees.

mtlarsen1125 1

Show me a hot girl and I'll show you the guy that is tired of banging her. The code of strange.

I don't really have any other response to this comment aside from: what the **** is going on in your brain?

psycho4u 5

You are the best girlfriend ever O_O lol

gameover18 17

I'm not gay....but I realllllllly like Zelda. I wouldve liked it :) sorry he's a dick op. But bring out your Master Sword and cut a bitch...and your boyfriend...

Whaat you serious? What a dumb sack of shit he is.. His loss, I'm in Australia come down..