By MallowMistress - 22/08/2018 13:16 - United States - Ochelata

Today, I woke up to find my fiancé in the pool with a topless woman he had told me "not to worry about". FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 997
You deserved it 395

MallowMistress tells us more.

MallowMistress 13

Hey! OP here! I am kind of amazed this got posted! But it was a pool at our house, yes we are still engaged after much arguing, crying and confrontation. Nothing happened, but there was talk of them possibly being more until she realized she didnt want to ruin her own relationship over soemthing like that, because he had told her we were open so he can do whatever. (We had been at one time, but not in over a year.) So yeah hes in the doghouse and contact outside of work with her is now very limited and always monitored.

Top comments

Absolute piece of shit. I hope your next beau is worthy of you, OP.

Emma Marshall 19

It's always the ones they tell you not to worry about 🙄

Comments

fde2blknimout 18

Kevin hart: I was just waiting for you babe. I thought everyone was coming down

Were they swimming or doing something else? It is not unusual to be topless in a pool.

It is when you're alone with someone else's fiance.

Though for that FML, the fiancé had to be watched, I pity your boyfriends/fiancés/husbands if they can't be near a topless woman friend, even alone.

Lol then feel bad for him, my boyfriend would be dead and he knows it. But he's the same towards me, so I guess it depends on the person.

Doesn't mean he's doing something wrong. That is, if they weren't in the pool shagging

I somehow fail to see what's wrong with a topless woman in a pool.....did you catch them having sex or making out? If not what's the problem with sitting next to a topless woman in a pool...? Is he also not allowed on beaches for the same reason?

In what country are topless beaches the norm? Here in 'murica if a woman is topless, it's usually a sexual situation.

Come to germany my friend....we have quite some FKK beaches....and being topless at the beach isn't that uncommon in parks or outside of fkk beaches as well while sunbathing.

Suaria 38

In the US, it is pretty uncommon unless you go to a nudist beach to see topless women. I know in Europe and other parts of the world seeing topless women at beaches isn't as big of a deal as it is in the US.

If they say u have nothing to worry about..that means theres a reason to worry, it's always the ones they tell u not to worry about, especially the "just friends"

this FML needs more information what country are you in because this matters a lot 😒

The country appears under each fml.

MallowMistress 13

Hey! OP here! I am kind of amazed this got posted! But it was a pool at our house, yes we are still engaged after much arguing, crying and confrontation. Nothing happened, but there was talk of them possibly being more until she realized she didnt want to ruin her own relationship over soemthing like that, because he had told her we were open so he can do whatever. (We had been at one time, but not in over a year.) So yeah hes in the doghouse and contact outside of work with her is now very limited and always monitored.

Zekfen 17

I’m glad you are working on things, but you will soon get tired of feeling like you have to monitor his communications. It is exhausting and mentally draining. I hope for the best for you.

tounces7 27

Honestly, I feel like this is a red flag you're going to seriously regret missing much later on in your life.

With respect, you're a dumbass. He will cheat on you, only this time you'll be married. Break up with him now.

So... excuse me for being blunt but-- the only reason nothing happened was because SHE rejected him, he did nothing and frankly didn't care about your relationship since he was openly talking about being more. Yet you're still with him... because? When it happens again, its definitely a big YDI.

Oh for goodness sake. He lied and tried very hard to cheat on you. Don't take him back.

One year from now: "Today, I found out my husband has been cheating on me since before we were married. He's leaving me to be with his pregnant girlfriend. Why don't you ever see these things coming? FML." Guaranteed you'll regret the wedding within a year.

You're really naive OP. If he is willing to behave like that when you are in the house, god knows what he does and will do when you're not around. Even if nothing happened (emphasis on the "if" because I doubt that it's true), do you realize that the only reason he didn't cheat on you is because she backed out? I can guarantee you that he will cheat on you again. Whatever you think, you will not be able to monitor him all the time, and frankly, is this the type of marriage you want? Do you want to spend your life with someone you will always be suspicious of? Trust and loyalty are the foundations of any relationship. It's not worth it without them.

It's obviously your decision, but this is not a lasting solution. If you feel like you have to monitor him, even just for one person, that is going to eat away at what trust is left and effect your whole relationship. Texts can be deleted and there is no way to know what he's doing when you're not around. The doubt and paranoia will only build and create resentment on both sides.

Why do you monitor contacts with her? She refused to have sex with him. He's the one who was trying to have sex with her not understanding that you were not in an open relationship anymore. So yes you can forgive, but he'll have a lot to do to change his behavior. And as other said you can't monitor all his contacts and there is a great chance he might do it again.

So what time are you waking up? This sounds weird, like did he bring over his side piece at 8AM while you were asleep?

MallowMistress 13

I woke up at 1am qnd they were out there.

cheatedonchick 7

I would be way more worried if this ever happened to me. Find a new beau or keep closer eyes on him.

Wait... your fiancé was in your own pool in the middle of the night with another woman, while you were asleep upstairs, and he's only "in the doghouse" because this bitch wasn't willing to risk her own relationship? Sweetie, you're being played. You only caught them once, so who knows how many times they fooled around before you found out? And going all Big Brother on his cheating ass will only result in you becoming severely stressed out, which will put a huge strain on your already fractured relationship, and he'll most likely try to avoid it by hooking up with the same woman again. If he respected and loved you like he should, you wouldn't have been suspicious of the two of them. End it, and your sanity will thank you later.

Get rid of him he is not worth your time if he tells you don’t worry about it

well you really only need the bottom half anyway unless your a boob man.