By Anonymous - 07/06/2012 04:12 - Singapore - Pasir Ris

Today, I went on a second date with a guy I really liked, and we started chatting over dinner. That's when he told me about his paranoia, and how he's unsure if I'm out to get him or not. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 518
You deserved it 2 352

Top comments

tannertrevis 5

You should've whispered to your wrist," we've been compromised" asked to be exused, then secretly left.

Nooo really I thought it was perfectly normal.

Comments

tannertrevis 5

You should've whispered to your wrist," we've been compromised" asked to be exused, then secretly left.

And feed into his mental condition? You are so kind..

Reply: *covers ear (as if she is bugged* "HE FOUND US OUT, IT'S A CONSPIRACY! RUN!!!!!" *Flips table and sprints away*

tannertrevis 5

Lol that's how you get stabbed.

It probably didn't help his paranoia when you signed the check: "We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us."

That is EXACTLY what she would say if she was . . . Do not compromise the mission !

perdix 29

Pick up a steak knife and sing him the Blondie song that goes: One way Or another I'm gonna find ya I'm gonna getcha, getcha, getcha, getcha... You'll probably have to pick up the check, but his reaction to your "show" will be priceless!

ChickInGreenVans 12

Damn.. You got it stuck in my head now..

perdix 29

The cure for that is Kylie Minogue's "Can't Get You Out of My Head, " but a common side effect is that you get Kylie Minogue's "Can't Get You Out of My Head" stuck in your head, and there's only one cure for that: More cowbell.

Wicked361 8

When I read this Angelica from Rugrats voice sung it...

ChickInGreenVans 12

O looky we have another one here..

29) do you have a compulsive need to constantly type two dots at the end middle and sometimes at the start of every comment you make?

om102907 4

I work in mental health. You went out with an extremely smart individual that is quick to solve puzzles, and tasks. This ability of problem solving can get the best of him and be exhibited in paranoia. Those living with paranoia are extremely loyal! If you earn his trust, he will never leave you.

Sounds like you are describing a dog. No offense and good information thanks.

Oooor... You really ARE out to get him, people really leave out a lot of details in these things...