This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By Blurb - 30/07/2016 00:45 - United States - Dayton

Today I went on a bike ride with a new friend. I usually stay home, but I made myself go. We were riding down the path chatting, while some guy comes from the opposite direction and deliberately almost hits me head on in the middle of the path and yells at me. Now I remember why I stay home. FML
I agree, your life sucks 502
You deserved it 47

Top comments

OP was talking with their friend, and doesn't leave the house to bike often. They probably don't know bike etiquette (**** knows I don't, except that it's rude to walk in a bike lane) especially since it isn't like you get a pamphlet on the matter with your bike. Also, even if OP was to have been willfully ignoring bike etiquette, instead of not knowing it, the guy was still out of line when he yelled at them, and even more so if he did intentionally act as if he was going to hit them head on.

why were you in the middle? path etiquette is important.

Comments

why were you in the middle? path etiquette is important.

OP was talking with their friend, and doesn't leave the house to bike often. They probably don't know bike etiquette (**** knows I don't, except that it's rude to walk in a bike lane) especially since it isn't like you get a pamphlet on the matter with your bike. Also, even if OP was to have been willfully ignoring bike etiquette, instead of not knowing it, the guy was still out of line when he yelled at them, and even more so if he did intentionally act as if he was going to hit them head on.