By xnj319 - 12/03/2009 14:29 - Canada

Today, I was woken up by the sound of power tools at 6:30am. I stuck my head out my window and yelled at them to shut up. They didn't stop. I walked out the front door to find the bastard. It was firemen. They were sawing down the door of my neighbour's burning house. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 079
You deserved it 73 872

xnj319 tells us more.

xnj319 2

There aren't enough words allotted to tell a complete story... My sinuses are ****** in the morning, I can't smell anything until I go blow my nose. It was the neighbour's house across the street, which I can't see from my bedroom. And no, I heard no sirens. I live in a bad neighbourhood and have gotten used to sirens all night long, to the point where they no longer wake me.

Top comments

generalsmith2 0

why the hell would anyone using power tools stop using them because you told them to? fool.

lololololol Damn, people are really critical here. When you're half asleep it's like you're a different person. You have distorted judgment.

Comments

Today, the dear house I grew up in burned down. Then my jackass neighbor stuck his head out the window and told us to shut up. FML

wait...how the hell did you not notice that your neighbors house was burning??

member0987654321 0

i don't think your life is ******, i think your neighbor's life is definitely ******.

xnj319 2

It was a crackhouse... there was no family inside. Turns out the fire was deliberately set. I ran into a neighbour out on the street yesterday who told me he watched the firetrucks pull up with lights but no sirens, which is how I didn't get woken up by it.

215statechamp 0
michaelsgirl 0

I think I can relate to that sleepy confusion. One morning my cousin tried to get me up and it was 4:00 AM. She said, "I think a hobo started a fire in the yard." I figured if a hobo was watching it at least the fire was contained. I rolled over and went to back to sleep. (but yeah, it was actually the neigbor's yard, they were having a bonfire) So I don't blame you for gettin' confused.

lastminuteperm 0

Yes, because the world revolves around you, they would stop. Why the hell would they stop just because a hungover bitch who was tired because she was working for a whole 20 minutes as a hostess at a slow diner told them to?

You didn't hear the fire trucks, you didn't smell the fire, you didn't see the fire. This can be a major failure or epic bullshit.