By yourmom - 16/06/2009 04:06 - United States

Today, I was using a public bathroom when a woman backs in, pulls down her pants, and sits on my lap. Needless to say she didn't even notice I was there until I hyperventilated. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 499
You deserved it 4 746

Same thing different taste

Top comments

There are too many holes in this FML: 1. you left the door wide open in a public restroom?! 2. The lady did not feel the warmness and squishiness of your body when she sat down?? 3. You didn't say "******* get off me, bitch?!?" You are just retarded.

Comments

Everyone who says it doesn't make sense is an idiot. Allow me to illustrate; ______ P>___| W> P is poster and W is woman. Arrow shows what way they're facing. The door's lock is broken. _______ P>W>_ The door (like most toilets) opens inwards, so the woman (who either really needs to goor is too obese to turn around) backs in. ______ PW>_ The woman plants herself down on the poster. Either the sheer shock of the whole event combined with the urgency of the woman's need to go or the woman's crushing weight (which may have winded the poster) combined with her obesity causing her ass to have a weakened sense of touch or have gone completely dead (as any fat person who has sat in a slumped position will tell you is common) caused the woman to not notice the texture of the "seat" and the poster to start hyperventilating. And when the poster does, the woman notices and an FML is born. So suck it.

ha ha thats hilarious, lol gotta love the diagrams

foryoublue94 0

lol how would she NOT realize that she was sitting on someone else's lap idc if it's fake, it's funny but sick. XD

lmao, who the hell sits on someone else's lap in the washroom and doesn't notice! That actually made my day, and my friends' day

eeknicole 0

this is so fake. whoever actualy believes this really happen'd to someone is stupid. no one would actualy just sit there while some stranger's naked ass in ontop on them taking a piss/shit and doesn't try to push them off or lay something to them. funny mental image though.

You invalidated this anecdote when you referred to yourself as "yourmom" in the author section. And apparently you don't have arms because anybody with them would extend them to obstruct her descent onto your lap, Lol.

I've had people open the door on me before. Sometimes, the lock is broken or you are in a crappy bathroom where the doors don't align properly, and you can't even lock it!

SusanaSaysRawrxD 0

YDI for your username. That 'your mom' business is the single most annoying thing everr.

I dont understand why everyone says your fault you didnt lock the door. It seems obvious that the lock HAD to have been broken because NO ONE goes into a public restroom and leave the door unlocked if they have a choice. I mean I have heard of stranger things happening so I wont say its a fake but is a far stretch.

I'm sorry, I just found this completely hilarious.