By ttREZZ - 27/07/2013 05:02 - United States - Fishers

Today, I was talking to my girlfriend about how I'm jealous of her best guy friend always hanging around her. She responded by saying, "Wait, I thought you knew I was dating him too?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 69 057
You deserved it 6 615

ttREZZ tells us more.

Well this was my post..to clear things up, we had been dating three years, what we agreed would be exclusive. She met her best guy friend about two years into our relationship and started "dating him too" about four months ago.

Top comments

I wonder if the other guy thinks that you're the "best guy friend" too

Comments

jw90 18

Was she serious? This sounds link the kind of thing I'd say to mess about with my boyfriend.

All his comments end in suggesting murder....good thing the NSA has probably tapped all our accounts.

Ya'll are getting played harder than street fighter down in Asia. Kick her out.

As far as stupidity goes, that takes two cakes.

I think you just got permission to date her mom.

Hawt, OP, hawt.... that is, if you can stand the idea of sloppy seconds and double teaming her with your new "best guy friend".... Just be ready for them to say "It's the bi-way or the highway" and decide if you're up for some omnisexual gropin and pokin.....

Well if you guys never talked about seeing each other exclusively it's technically not cheating. But the fact you never talked about shocks me.

It's assumed that you are the only boyfriend unless otherwise stated.

Either she was joking or ur single!! Dont put up with cheating bitches

Miss33_fml 15

Dating two or more people at a time isn't cheating! Dating doesn't equal being exclusive... Shame you had find out like that though.

OP said "girlfriend" not "the girl I was-- dating" Not that it matters. She was cheating.

29 - It is cheating if the nature of the relationship was not made clear to everyone.

graceinsheepwear 33

I agree with 29. I don't know if it's because I came of age in the "love the one you're with" era but the strident views about exclusivity in dating that are expressed on this site always shock me.