By badatgenders - 03/10/2009 22:49 - Norway

Today, I was dining out with some friends when a hot guy on the table next to us smiled at me. Flattered, I smiled back at him several times. On his way out, he laid a napkin with his number at my table. I didn't notice, too busy looking at the yellow dress and the pink pumps he was wearing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 599
You deserved it 6 735

iselilja tells us more.

ok ok, OP/badatgenders (and no, I'm not making that my average FML name) speaking, after reading all of these comments I feel like 99% of you got it wrong: THIS WAS NOT A TRANSVESTITE MALE OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT. THIS WAS A WOMAN (probably a lesbian), WITH A MALE-ISH FACE. My friends (who thought this was hilarious) googled the phone number and turns out; her name is Linda. So, you christians and atheists and every other religious/not religious member of this website; peace and love! no need for fighting here, ok? SHE was also wearing a black blazer with heavy shoulderpads, so I didnt see the dress until she stood up. Maybe I should have guessed, but I was half-drunk, and honestly believed it was a guy. The tables was set up in a way that made some of the view blocked by this shemale's friends and so on, blah blah blah. I did not notice the phone number at first when she walked out, since I was too shocked over the fact that I thought she was a guy, but I saw it after that she and her friends had left. Any more questions? Thanks for calling me an ignorant ass and a dumb ****! I totally agree guys, I probably need some glasses. But bye bye! I gotta go. My friends are spreading this all over facebook and my father (friend at facebook, strangely enough) are wondering if his daughter has becomed a lesbian, after all. Later!

Top comments

Yellow dress and pink pumps? Those don't match at all!

I think I'd call him just out of curiosity rather than genuine interest in a relationship O_o

Comments

so I'm thinking that maybe it was a manly looking chick who thought the OP was a man and decided to go for it...? making them think that they were both straight but in fact they were really both lesbian. :)

yeah, my long blonde hair is really confusing people about my gender :-)

LostInTheseLies 0

Cross-dressing can be seriously hot. If you're not interested, shuttle that number over here.

Ew, pink pumps with a YELLOW dress? FHL for not matching.

imtoast 0

maybe he lost a bet, just call him and find out what the circumstances were that he wore a dress

Wooloff 0

How's this an FML? It's a boring, everyday embarrassment. BFD.

mef_fml 0

how do you not notice that?? i feel like youd be able to see a dress if its at the table next to you...i mean come on.

I dont see how this qualifies as an fml, you said hes hot and he gave you his number. Not like you picked up the napkin then accidentally used it and threw it out or something.

Read the last sentence and you should be able to figure it out.