By Banana_Lord - 26/05/2014 01:43 - United States - Santa Cruz

Today, I saw the script for the end of year assembly skit I'm forced to participate in. Looks like on my last day of high school, I'll be running around in a rainbow unicorn costume in front of my entire high school and their parents. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 426
You deserved it 5 724

Banana_Lord tells us more.

Hi, OP here. I guess I should explain this a little better. On the last day of school, we have a big awards assembly and then hand out yearbooks at the end. Our yearbooks always have a theme and the people in charge do a little skit at the end of the assembly. Our theme this year is fairy tales, thus the unicorn costume (our mascot isn't a rainbow unicorn lol). I'm editor in chief so I can't just back out, and the other people involved are really excited about the skit, so I'd hurt their feelings if I told them how stupid I think it is. I ended up trying to get out of it by telling them I couldn't make it to the rehearsal, but they just switched my part to the narrator. Not quite what I was hoping for, but at least I don't have to do anything embarrassing. You guys' comments made me laugh, and for all the people who said they would love to dress up as a unicorn, to each their own I guess!

Top comments

It's not a bad thing to go out of high school in a bang. You'll like college way more anyway

Don't feel bad, you're living every brony's dream!

Comments

Just refuse. What are they gonna do, suspend you?

Omg that's so awesome!! Congratulations!!

I was told I "had" to do something for a school event along those lines once. The cash settlement to get me to drop the harassment charge against the school was nice.

I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE! *violently waves hand around*

Epickitty58 29
REH104 2

That sounds pretty awesome to me

Is it weird that this wouldn't even be considered that weird at the school I graduated from? Beacon ftw.~

I'm pretty sure no one can make you do that.