By Anomaly - 03/03/2015 02:43 - United States - Trenton

Today, I saw a person in my class completing a project that was due two periods later and that they had just started in the bathroom. They got a better grade than me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 327
You deserved it 4 817

Same thing different taste

Top comments

hippodankamus 22

Comments

Personally, I had known the person doing the project at that time. There were times where he would "stall" finishing a project, but he had never been this bad with a project. I had talked with him afterwards and he told me that he had most of the research for it done, but hadn't actually started the final copy. This still amazes me because my research took me a few days, but the final copy took me a few hours to perfect. I would probably partner with him in the future, but most of the projects we do in that class require us to be alone. Honestly, if we had the chance, id partner with him the first chance I got.

usaidwhat82 21

Some people work very well under pressure.

hard work didn't always pay off. sometimes it's just natural talent. could be he was also planning it out in his head for a while. I do that a lot, think about it 100 times in my head before I put it to paper. don't stress it, there are a lot of factors at play.

Maybe he did alot of research and forgot about the due date

AlphaDoge 6

I completed/started a project in the class period right before the period it was due and got a solid A.... I guess I owe some people an apology

S/he has probably been half-assing his/her way through school for a long time now and has learned all the tricks. May even be repeating this class because they failed the first time.

I'm one of those people who would leave things as late as possible. Not because I was slack but because I knew from experience that I got consistently better results under presser than I did going along at some leisurely pace. Some of my best items of assessment were completed within hours of being due.