By memphis201 - 26/07/2012 17:20 - United States - Lexington

Today, I learned why one should never insert a tampon after squeezing lemons. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 842
You deserved it 16 090

memphis201 tells us more.

Just for clarification, I always wash my hands before I use a tampon, but in this case it was an emergency, if you get what I mean by that. I also didn't have the kind that uses an applicator available so I had to actually put my hands up there for the tampon to function properly.

Top comments

KiiwiiRox 6

Don't you wash your hands? I believe that's how you can get infections with dirty hands...

SHAMUS_the_WITTY 18

Comments

I'm telling ya, A535 or vicks vapo rub is no happy fun time either.

I am starting to think none of you wash your hands.

When life gives you lemons..squeeze them and insert a tampon.

Briiyahh 7

I SAW THIS IN MODERATION TO!!!

dancingcutie1029 2

Ydi. You're not supposed to touch the part that goes in. Improper use.

It didn't have an applicator, therefore if I wanted to put it in far enough for it to work I had to stick my hands up there.

maybe you should spring for the ones with the applicator. most women would agree they're worth the extra few $

fishboy123 7

lemon scent to kill your bad odor :D

Llama_Face89 33

My roommate says she wants me to call you a dumbass, OP.

Damn man I can feel the burn just thinking about it.

StaceyMichelle 5

Who washes their hands before inserting tampons anyway? That would just be silly...

I normally do but it was an emergency, if you know what I mean by that.