By UnicornWaffles - 16/03/2016 17:23 - Taiwan - Taipei

Spicy
Today, I had sex with a guy I really had a connection with. It went perfect until I complimented how his moans during sex turn me on a lot, and he responded with, "That's what my mom told me." I laughed so hard we couldn't go on. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 038
You deserved it 3 276

UnicornWaffles tells us more.

Hey fellas, quick clarification. When he said what he said I just blurted out laughing, because to me it obviously was a joke. Further confirmation would have either ruin the joke or ruin sex with him forever. He may have very well been a mother-****** but I wouldn't need to know, as we're not dating each other. That being said, I'm positive it's humor, and any humor is a good laugh to me if you appreciate the other person's intension to make you happy. I did forbid him to say that again in bed though; it'll just be creepy a second time. Thanks for you comments :) we had a good laugh.

Top comments

Comments

Keeper or borderline creeper... That is the question.

Maybe it's one of those hot step-mom son fantasies we all dream about with Kendra lust.

I'm trying to figure out why that's funny..

It's one thing to laugh during sex, it's another because he says he moans the way his mom likes it. That's ******* creepy.

Or lighten the ish up, he's just got a dark sense of humour

May be he was talking about your mom.. Lol

Guys. He was joking; hence the laughter. He sounds like a keeper, OP. It's good to be able to laugh during sex, even if you laugh so hard that the sex must stop. It's a happy moment.

He heavily implied he sleeps with his mother and you laughed? Seems an odd reaction.

Right? I mean, who the **** laughs at jokes? Everyone knows that jokes are supposed to bring misery and sadness to others, not laughter and happiness.

Have you ever heard a your mom joke?

Oh wow chill guys I was just joking; that's what we do in my country :)