By Seriously - / Friday 6 October 2017 11:00 / United States
Add a comment
You must be logged in to be able to post comments!
Create my account Sign in
Top comments
  bluejello2001  |  11

Definitely get to a doctor. It could be a sign of something major, or just a quirk of your body that you'd really wish would stop.
And do not be embarrassed about having "accidents" at a young age. I've been on medication to keep my bladder working properly since I was a kid. I'd really rather not need it, but it is what it is. And the human body is a weird thing indeed.

By  fearrhyno1  |  18

This can be someone serious or it can be something easily curable....but if not checked, no matter how big or how small it is, it will eventually turn into something worse. Better to be safe than sorry. Get yourself to a doc OP and check what's wrong.

By  gobiteme2  |  34

Why does everyone think in medical terms. Person could be meaning not to get in to traffic accidents. Carrying a glass of milk and dropping them. Trip over dogs on a dog walk. I do agree they should seek medical advice if that is the case.

By  maikeru1979  |  18

front or back? front might be a urinary tract infection and if it is the back it could be something as little as a problem with dairy products.
someone that's been in your position.

Loading data…