This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By Aurora25 - 29/12/2016 22:29 - United Kingdom - London

Today, I had a shower, as you do. I tried this new shower gel that I got for Christmas and washed my lady bits.. Now I'm sitting on a bag of ice for the rest of the night fml
I agree, your life sucks 622
You deserved it 91

Top comments

always try new skin products on a small patch on your arm first.

you tried a New soap on your delicates..... duh.

Comments

you tried a New soap on your delicates..... duh.

Genitalia should only be washed with approriate soap and not deep down. Your ****** is self cleaning, you really shouldn't clean your privates with anything that isn't specially made for it.

always try new skin products on a small patch on your arm first.

Previous commentary stating vaginas are self cleaning is correct. I will suggest however, if your ****** is affected after one wash then you ought to go to GP and get checked for any infections/diseases. I suffer with LS and washing with any thing other than water and emollient cream can start a flare up. And flare ups are painful as hell, I wouldn't wish it on any one. Good Luck and I hope it was the soap, and not anything else!

XCoraline_CrossX 17

You're not supposed to wash it with body wash. Summers eve, vagisal or regular bar soap for the bath works because it's made to wash your lady bits. I washed mine with body wash and was burning for a long time. I got checked out but was fine. Just don't wash with body wash again.