By vixiecat - 15/02/2012 19:33 - United States

Today, I got my hands on some meet and greet passes for a concert. My fiancé and I got our picture taken with the band. A few moments later, in my excitement, instead of texting the picture to my friend, I accidentally deleted it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 341
You deserved it 12 194

vixiecat tells us more.

lol I felt so retarded. it was a Fuel concert in my small hometown. I immediately started looking up ways I could recover the photo. I'm still facepalming over it today.

Top comments

For some reason I was thinking of a polaroid camera photo. Then I realized it isnt the 90s anymore

Solid_Hippo 4

Comments

If you are using an iPhone it is still on the phone. Your pic can be restored.

Shouldn't it be almost impossible to delete a pic instead of sharing it? I've never heard such a piss poor excuse for doing something that retarded. YDI for being a technologically inept moron.

All cell phones I'm aware of always ask you if you're sure you want to delete a picture before they actually disappear. So you must have confirmed it, in which case, YDI.

I love it when OPs actually answer questions your not sure about. It's a shame that hardly no one else does it.

xxkakyxx 9

I once played ring toss with the lead singer of Gym Class Heroes, and asked my dad to take a picture of me and him on my cell, and he did, but then closed the phone. Being that it was a razor, the photo didn't save, and I realized this after he had left. So I feel your pain, from experience.

At first sight I thought this said, Today, I got my hands on some meat...

You can get a data recovery program and run it on the sd chip. Just dont take anymore pictures until it's done.

I voted YDI, you should have a real camera.