By alaskaintexas - 19/07/2012 07:29 - United States - Bulverde

Today, I found out my sister-in-law is getting married. She is one of my best friends, and was my maid of honor when I got married. She's asked me to serve punch at hers. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 566
You deserved it 2 866

alaskaintexas tells us more.

Her maid of honor is already married, and she's not getting married for the second time. I just married her brother. And btw, I'm planning her wedding with her mother, not her.

Top comments

txgirl2013 14

You should serve punch all right....a punch right in the face...but no, that sucks :(

Comments

lelo007 11

I understand it's upsetting that you weren't asked to be in her bridal party, but those spots might be for immediate family or "childhood" friends. Just because you asked her to fill such an important part doesn't mean that she's entitled to ask you.

FOXYgrandpa441 6

How is she your sister-in-law if she is just getting married?

I would assume that she's married to said sister-in-law's brother.

Bigmoneyshotz 0

U should throw a right then a left and say there punch served!

you should but laxatives in the punch! if you should ever want to get even. it's just an idea.

jsturaveragegirl 5

How is your sister in law getting married? Wouldn't she be married to your brother? And if shes marrying your brother how could she already be your sister in law? You've thoroughly confused me

So, she's marrying your brother, right?

cutiepie292929 18

I hate it how people say its HER day. Yes it's her day and she gets what she wants and whatever but that's the day you want people close to you. And you still need to respect others on that day. She still could have been a brides maid, after all they are sister in laws. Obviously she doesn't like you like you thought...but hey that's sister in laws.

Well i don't see the problem. Weddings are expensive. While you may have to take on the full price of everything, she might be thinking of keeping it on the lower side of the budget or eloping and not having anyone there. If OP would rather have to buy and dress and run around doing all the shopping and the bidding of the bride to be then she should tell her she wants to be maid of honor and basically have no life till the wedding is over. Serving punch seems like a bargain when you look at it that way AND she doesn't have to buy whatever possibly UGLY Brides maid dress her friend picks out.