By FMLintheanus - 27/05/2015 04:29 - United States - Crown Point

Today, I found out my dog's new favorite game to play: "If you don't stop petting me, I'll bite your balls as hard as I can." FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 613
You deserved it 3 988

FMLintheanus tells us more.

My dog is actually a female and I got her a muzzle this morning so that when she misbehaves she can be disciplined. haha but that would be an amazing idea if my dog were a male!

Top comments

So, you tell him you're going to the park, put him in the car, and then take him to the vet and have his balls cut off. He'll never see it coming.

SharnaaaBanana 22

Maybe he was simply trying to return the favour... A little too aggressively ;)

Comments

Seems like a pretty decent arrangement if he's not needy and doesn't like to be pet. It's like a cat, but a dog.

The solution is simple. Build a robot hand. Or you can just train him not to bite and wear a protective cup lol

gintwinsmoore 20

except OP didn't throw his balls anywhere for the dog to retrieve.

Punch him in the face. or even bite him back

MakeItStopWtf 12

It may not be the best way, but it will work. If it is biting at your nuts, you need to establish some dominance. What happens when it goes for a child?

Perhaps you should look up canine body language so you can learn when he's showing distress before he goes to bite you

Honestly, I don't know how you can't anticipate a dog snapping at you while you're touching it. You literally feel the body tense up - less than a second to react, but most people have a quick enough reaction time.

LOL your user name cracks me up OP. What what in the butt.

I didn't understand OP's username either, but the second line of #25's is amazing and you shouldn't be afraid of it. What What In the Butt - Samwell, thank me later.

Uh. I think this is worded wrong. Shouldn't it be "If I stop petting him?"

Not necessarily. It's possible for even dogs to decide when they've had enough attention.

Yeah I'm confused by the wording too. My dog will sometimes mouth on me if I've been petting him too long or he doesn't want me to. At least he doesn't clamp down though.

26- No, because OP has worded that bit from the point of view of the dog. It's supposed to be as if the dog is saying "if you don't stop petting me..."