By Kallian - 25/10/2012 07:08 - Australia

Today, I found a ticket on my motorcycle for not parking in a designated spot. The space I had parked my bike in was occupied by a large van. Some asshole had moved my bike. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 704
You deserved it 2 453

Kallian_fml tells us more.

Kallian_fml 21

I actually feel much more comfortable on my bike than in a car. When I was 15 someone crashed into the side of my mums car, right where I was sitting. The passenger seat I'd been in was completely crushed. Many of my bones were also crushed. Guess I'm just afraid of getting trapped in a car like that again.

Top comments

I'm sure they have cameras around there somewhere, you could always get them to look.

Comments

alexhaz64 4

I would hope he got a ticket too at least. A van in a motorcycle spot?

alexhaz64 4

Ugh i just realized that your bike was parked in a regular spot. Asshole- 1, you-0

did you get their licence plate? that way you can at least fight it and hopefully get rid of the ticket

WeAreRisen 6

That's why I always lock the forks on my bike before going anywhere where it'll be out of sight. Oh, and I leave it in gear so if some random asshat still tries to move it, it won't.

thatclown 4

Shoulda broke that pricks window or something

BellaBelle_fml 23

Lets just add another fine and court date to OP's calendar.

ironheart98 14

dang that sucks , park the bike in gear next time so it cant be moved, i know my key needs to be put in the on position before it will switch gears.

Or just rent a helicopter, Fill it with projectile missiles, fly it over to his sea-side California mansion, and bomb the shit out of it.

Slash a hole in all four tires, carve his name into his leather seats...

And maybe next time he'll think, before he cheats (by taking your spot).

klovemachine 24
Mr25_fml 14

I guess that really *puts on sunglasses* grinds your gears huh? YYEEAAAHHH

Okay, I get the sunglasses thing, but what's with this "YYEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHH" shit I've been seeing lately? It's ******* stupid.

pinkpixie06 11

Because the theme song comes on just after he puts his glasses on and finishes his witty yet obvious statement.

That CSI show is *puts on sunglasses* lame. YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHH

perdix 29

The *lowers sunglasses* schtick can be funny if applied properly. The "YEAH" is useless and ruins the comedic timing of an otherwise well-executed joke.

perdix 29

Quietly pay your fine and trade in your motorcycle for a Vespa, because you ain't a biker. A real biker would have choked the shit out of the van driver for touching his bike, and then made the ****** pay the fine. You, sir, are a pretender and a stain on the badass image of bikers. I'll bet you turn down ********. You make me sick.

Cowboy1986 4

The boys from sons of anarchy would be ashamed of you! What kind of man are you?!

Kallian_fml 21

perdix- Getting a ******* is definitely my all time favorite dream. Sadly, I'm a woman.

It's ok Kallian- I think all of us women dream of being Futa. Wait, just me? :(

perdix 29

#87, haha, but lady bikers are expected to be ass-kickers, too. This is why you are the fantasies among Casper Milquetoasts like me ;)