By kittykittyrun - 18/06/2013 16:28 - Canada - Truro

Today, I cut my own bangs. I pulled too much hair to the front and ended up giving myself a mullet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 424
You deserved it 47 189

kittykittyrun tells us more.

kittykittyrun 29

I always cut my own bangs and they always look good, this time I just tried something new and watched a YouTube video and the girls hair looked amazing, but I just wasn't paying attention to how much I pulled forward, which I usually do, and ended up cutting off more than I should have. I don't regret doing it. Hair grows back and I'm not too worried.

Top comments

k_lylepad 19

Business in the front, party in the back!

Haven't you seen the video where the girl burns her hair off with a curling-iron? Never trust YouTube!

Comments

Durotic 8

Its called a ******* barbers for a reason.

CharresBarkrey 15

I don't think barbers really know how to cut female hair.

Don't even worry about it. You're bringing "sexy" back :P

bfsd42 20

Just if there was a button to say you disapprove of a comment. Yes, I am aware of the irony of my comment.

swimgood 16

This is why I'm scared to attempt more than a trim by myself

Next time you get the urge to cut your hai, OP, I hope you've learned the wisdom of waiting a moment to mullet over before you begin snipping away....

BrownSuger_96 3

did anyone do the Billy Ray Cyrus joke yet

KiddoKS 19

Just get yourself a flowbee. I'm sure that will fix it right up. I mean there's no way using a vacuum to cut your hair can go wrong!

beneathitallxx 15

YDI, unless you're a professional or previous experience you should not attempt to give yourself a haircut.

And how is someone supposed to get that previous experience if they can't cut the hair before they've got the expreince?