By Anonymous - 10/07/2017 21:00 - Argentina

Today, I celebrated my one year anniversary with my boyfriend. Since I'm bad at writing, I took a list from the internet titled "100 Things That I Love About You" and gave it to him to read while I read what he wrote for me. It was exactly the same thing, taken from the same page. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 696
You deserved it 6 859

Top comments

Aw! I'd say you deserve it--only because you two were meant for each other. This is adorable.

Comments

Adeline90 10

It looks like you two have things in common! May your love be long lasting!

This is like O. Henry's "Gift of the Magi". Go read it, if you're not familiar.

neuronerd 28

But it's not at all. That was about a couple who each sold the thing they cherished the most, to be able to give their parter something to compliment that very thing the other sacrificed, thus rendering their gifts useless, but displaying their love for each other. This fml, while cute and showing similarities and compatibility of the couple, is not analogous in any way.

neuronerd 28

*complement Sorry, used the wrong homophone.

I fail to understand why you need to be "good" at writing in order to even lost off things you genuinely love about your boyfriend...still, it worked out, and ended up being rather cute.

If you're so bad at plagiarizing, how do you get through assignments at university?

Christina Winden 22

#17 You always know what I'm thinking

you guys are soo cute together, like 2 peas in a pod... perfect match

wow lol your children will be as creative as you.. scary

Is it just me that thinks that this isn't cute, it just shows blatant laziness and lack of effort from both sides. If you honestly can't think of ANYTHING to write to your partner for yourself and have to resort to printing something off the first website you find on google, maybe you shouldn't be together. Either do right, or don't celebrate it at all!

You should rejoice, you found your perfect match.

ArbiterOfFML 24

So much in comment. Is this what humans call love?