By looloogirl - 01/11/2009 18:02 - United States

Today, I am not allowed to have any of my candy because of my sister's weight problem. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 222
You deserved it 4 431

looloogirl tells us more.

FROM THE OP: yes, i have way more problems than this candy incident, but ironically its the only one that ever got posted. go figure. for the record, i am not fat myself. i am 5 ft 1 and weigh 95 lbs. k? My mother threw away the candy, so i cannot eat it. its not possible for me to do now, its in the dump. and for all of you assholes that say "omg this site sucks because of posts like this", go to a different site. nobody is forcing you to come here.

Top comments

ISellHerbs 0

It's ok because your fat sister would probably steal it anyway and get even fatter.

riku3220 2

Eat it anyways. It's her fault she's fat not yours.

Comments

morenita181835 0

Hahaha I thought that I was the only one haha

Oh BOO HOO!! So what you're not allowed to eat candy! Will this really change your life at all, other than make you thinner? Thank who ever told you not to eat.

YDI for having a sister! KILL HER AND GET IT OVER WITH!! MORE FOOD FOR THE WORLD!

Pyure 0

Wow you are kind of a dick for not supporting her though. I mean ya it sucks that you can't eat any but you should try to help your sister if she is having weight problems. YDI

The majority of you are ass holes. Just because her sister's fat doesn't mean it's her sisters goddamn fault! So what, no candy, get over it. Looloo isn't going to die without it. she should care that her sister clearly has weight issues that most likely AREN'T her own fault. It's a ******* disease you know, just like alcoholism and diabetes and anorexia, etc. Everyone who has been saying shit against the sister needs to get over themselves and realize that just because you don't have problems with weight doesn't mean it's all the sister's fault for having problems. You all need to seriously learn out to get lives and stop trashing other people. This is the reason sites like these die, because of assholes like you.

silly248 0

no1youneed2know, you are just a douche, yes there are problems people can have that aren't their fault, but a lot of fat people got that way themselves, especially in the US (Texas is even the fattest state) most people wouldn't be obese with good diet and exercise

Soccerbaby103 0

WOW!!! ur sister may have a wieght problem and all u can think of is candy u must be a real d*** cause sereously ITS JUST CANDY!!!!

Please tell me you have real problems. I'm on high-dose long-term antibiotics, and I puke almost every day. No candy for me for a long time. That's not among my biggest worries.

yes, i do have waaay more problems than that, i honestly didnt expect this to be posted... i just post alot of random crap on fmylife.com and this one just happened to be the only one that got posted... despite the fact that i am depressed, have horrible scoliosis and have to wear a back brace, etc.

Eat it anyway, instead of complaining to the rest of us about a stupid thing like that!

FROM THE OP: yes, i have way more problems than this candy incident, but ironically its the only one that ever got posted. go figure. for the record, i am not fat myself. i am 5 ft 1 and weigh 95 lbs. k? My mother threw away the candy, so i cannot eat it. its not possible for me to do now, its in the dump. and for all of you assholes that say "omg this site sucks because of posts like this", go to a different site. nobody is forcing you to come here.

Mintsquirrel 14

not for someone who is 14 years old its not

splinteredApple 36

I looked at her profile and saw she was 20. I got really confused and saw this was written in 2009. I keep forgetting how old this site is.

HyperExecuter 0

any one that is talking shit to the op, you better shut the **** up. it's not her fault that her sister Is fat. and if you don't like posts like this, stop ******* coming to this site u douche bags. and if u have WAY MORE IMPORTANT problems, what makes you think that any one gives a ****? the op can post what she wants, and hopefully in the future can avoid shit from faggoty nerds like u guys that have no life apart from this site...