By looloogirl - 01/11/2009 18:02 - United States

Today, I am not allowed to have any of my candy because of my sister's weight problem. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 222
You deserved it 4 431

looloogirl tells us more.

FROM THE OP: yes, i have way more problems than this candy incident, but ironically its the only one that ever got posted. go figure. for the record, i am not fat myself. i am 5 ft 1 and weigh 95 lbs. k? My mother threw away the candy, so i cannot eat it. its not possible for me to do now, its in the dump. and for all of you assholes that say "omg this site sucks because of posts like this", go to a different site. nobody is forcing you to come here.

Top comments

ISellHerbs 0

It's ok because your fat sister would probably steal it anyway and get even fatter.

riku3220 2

Eat it anyways. It's her fault she's fat not yours.

Comments

Wow, ok it kinda sucks, but its not that bad and shouldnt seem that bad unless you are about 5 years old

perdix 29

Your life is really going to suck if your fat sister is also a ****. No sugar AND no sugar!

perdix 29

Because there exists a magical substance called alcohol.

iwannafuckyaman 0

Its because fat chicks give the best head

perdix 29
silly248 0

Hey, Dcvictorious, if you really didn't want to have a distracting reference, then you could have spelled it right in the OP.

Dcvictorious 0

I was only joking, humour seems to get lost over the internet. I don't see why a mispelling should be focused on- what does anyone gain? Other than some fat 17 American calling me a retard because no-one loves her.

tmanapoo 0

Tell your parents to buy that fat bitch a treadmill!!!

xenomorph 0

It happened to me as well. The only difference: my brother had a problem with ***stealing*** candy, so *all* sweets had to be removed from the house. Also all video games were uninstalled and an Internet filter was placed. My parents did not believe that my computer was sufficiently password-protected to prevent my brother from sneaking on.

This is why fat people aggravate communities :)

YDI for being an insensitive bastard. She probably has a weight problem because of nasty people like you around her. Ew.

I ****** hate fat people. They ruin everything for the rest of us.