This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By Holyshiet - 15/12/2016 15:34 - Sweden

Today, a woman came up to me and wanted to talk about god. Trying to joke, I smiled and sweetly told her I'm a satanist. She then saw no other way out than to follow me around all day, loudly reciting the holy bible. FML
I agree, your life sucks 430
You deserved it 80

Top comments

Not too smart a choice, picking the religion that goes against her own. Could've picked a different one, or just said you're not religious, nor interested in becoming religious.

I would have hissed at her but then again, I'm not one to care too much.

Comments

I would have hissed at her but then again, I'm not one to care too much.

Not too smart a choice, picking the religion that goes against her own. Could've picked a different one, or just said you're not religious, nor interested in becoming religious.

But that would have been the most boring choice.

countryb_cth 38

If it was me I would have really scared her by falling to the floor and start convulsing while saying in a deep voice "hail satan!" But that's just me.

Since she went after you so relentlessly, you could've phoned the police, because that's harassment. Some people just can't mind their own business and then freak out at the mere mention that you could believe different from them, joking or otherwise. You could've given her a taste of her own medicine. Start reciting satanic chants in Latin back at her lol.

One_In_Three 24

That's happened to me so many times...