Shifty

By Zkroger - This FML is from back in 2013 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, my girlfriend of a year denied in front of everyone that we ever dated. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 659
You deserved it 5 118

Top comments

There there. It can only get better. FYL

Im sorry to hear about that. She really should have some respect for you, that was just rude to embarrass you in public. She really should've waited until you were in private.

Comments

There there. It can only get better. FYL

jazzy_123 20

Yeah after a year she denies him. You really think things will get better?

1 - plot twist: he is homeless because the house was on her name. shit, well, it can only get better from here :D

I see more plot twist on here than a M. night shyamalan movie.

"And do you feel scared - I do But I won't stop and falter And if we threw it all away Things can only get better Whoa, whoa whoa whoa oh oh"

Am I the only one that has just gotten tired of people saying "plot twist!" when they cannot think of an intelligent comment?

Gearden 8

Dramatic and unexpected change in story: What if he really isn't her bf and he's actually a crazy stalker?

Dramatised over reaction. She is just a bitch and won't admit to friends she likes him because its "taboo", in some way. Seen it when you get girls that think yet are too good and yet won't admit to it because said person is not in the IT (IN maybe for you americans) crowd...

ThatTennisKid14 13

Actually I'm pretty sure things can still get worse...

Plot twist -- sports_guy is actually witty and clever, but he's just trying to get downvoted today in particular by making pathetic attempts at humor.

Im sorry to hear about that. She really should have some respect for you, that was just rude to embarrass you in public. She really should've waited until you were in private.

1PersonIsMyWorld 22

I think it makes the girlfriend look bad as well. makes her look like a total bitch or that she has poor communication skills to where she couldn't even communicate their status..obviously he thought they were dating when she says it was never official. or again she could be a total bitch..either way.

kyu_Q 19

after a year and nobody knows about you is time to actually get a girlfriend. FYL OP

I think op should go with what his girlfriend said and deny it all from ever having occurred. Who would want to be associated with that bitch anyway.

Sorry :( nobody deserves that. She must have a few problems or something.

\ 28

She never really was into the relationship... She's an enzyme.

If I were an enzyme I would be a DNA helicase so I can unzip your genes.

That means she is no girlfriend. If she really was, she would've openly told people.

True, with that being said only God knows what she's already done behind her pseudo boyfriend's back...

Ok that's cold you're better off not having any relations with that bitch

She's going to cause heartache for you, honestly if she's denying a solid, good relationship and being disrespectful, she's going to continue doing so. I'd end it with someone like this, this is not the kind of woman you need to be with.

Wowxoxo 17

If she's not proud to let the world know who she's with then she's in the wrong.

SuperMew 22

I agree. Someone who is willing to deny the person they have been with for a year... they are not worth the trouble.

your comment makes it seems like it happens to you regularly, hope not.

1PersonIsMyWorld 22

well not anymore. he's married. :)

rebellionwars 11

*****? Where in this fml does it says she's a *****?

Then you didn't! now she's no longer your girlfriend

have you not read the fml. Apparently, they were never together