On the run

By Allen - 05/01/2010 06:40 - France

Today, I was in a hurry to catch a plane. I got halfway to the airport when I realized I'd forgotten my phone. I drove back to the house and searched for it. I finally gave up and returned to the airport, only to find that I was 10 minutes late for my plane. Just then, my pocket vibrated. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 922
You deserved it 40 507

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So you never check your pockets when you can't find something? YDI

Comments

annii_fml 0

umm who doesn't check there pockets firstt...I know I do cause that's where I put my phonee duhh..try thinking next time???

you need to be really stupid not to check your pockets for phone... anyways this is fake...

Because, of course, there were no phones at all, anywhere you were traveling, and you'd have immediately curled up and died as soon as you touched ground without an available phone. Really, people--get the ******* things surgically implanted, already.

There is definitely no way in hell I would turn around halfway to the airport. Then again, I live an hour and a half from mine. Also, I would have had someone call it, or found a phone to call it from. Sooo many times when Ive though Ive lost my phone, it's been buried in my purse somewhere.

might i suggest to you that on the day you travel that you write out or have a checkoff list of all of your essentials ahead of time before you leave out to the airport.

Spooksu 0

Fake. Only the stupidest person wouldn't check or feel it in their pocket. What? You can't feel things?

lol that happens more often then what people like to admit.

remember if it's glasses then look on ur head, then in ur coat. phone; then look in ur pockets thennn bra If ur a chick lol