Man spitting truth bombs over here

By Robert - 19/11/2020 08:08

Today, I found out my cat had died overnight at the vet's. She died alone in the dark, in a cage. Meanwhile, Donald Trump, an old, narcissistic, overweight sack of shit, survived COVID with millions of tax payer dollars in healthcare. I'd rather my cat had been the one to live; at least she made life nicer. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 562
You deserved it 1 020

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I was hesitant about letting this one through, but seeing all the Trumpet snowflakes lose their shit like whiny babies is like shooting fish in a barrel. No regrets, 10/10, would post again. I also let through it in loving memory of Robert's cat. Cats rule.

And I'll bet your cat didn't say, "You can grab them by human." On the other hand, your cat's death didn't make Mike Pence president, so score one for the Orange Menace of Putrescence.

Comments

MaleficusTheUnsung 16

Y wuz ur cat at the vet y r they there overnight how is tht donald trumps fault? Lmao i dont grt politics anymore if it bothers you that much just ignore the guy

tounces7 27

You don't even get basic English, so obviously politics is going to be far too advanced for you.

jbowww16 10

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
tounces7 27

Uhh, no, I just haven't bothered to update my FML profile in years.

The cat was obviously at the vet because it was sick and in need of healthcare, the vet unfortunately wasn't able to help it. It's not trumps fault, she was just saying a trash can man if a president that lead to hundreds of thousands of deaths due to his own inflated ego who also is removing human rights for people he doesn't agree with living through covid while spending tax money on his healthcare is a cruel joke. Politics effect people, we can't and shouldn't just ignore a man who perpetuates hate and removes people's rights.

MaleficusTheUnsung 16

This makes very little sense and what does covid have to do with anything? XP my roommate got tested positive for it a month ago and nothing ever happened to me or them ._. I feel like hoping someone dies because someone close to you died is kinda hypocritical im sure your cat wants donald trump dead aswell huh? Y i dont like politics at all, you just want your opposing party dead irl for no good reason x,D

I mean, trump wants millions of Americans dead, and is partially to blame for the fact that our country has essentially ignored the pandemic. I’m glad you and your friend made it through okay, but my grandma got it and died. My dad’s friend currently has it and has been in the ICU for 4 weeks, hooked up to an ECMO (a machine that pulls your blood out of your body, oxygenates it’s, and puts it back in). A little kindergartener died of it a few weeks ago. And if Trump hadn’t downplayed it like he did, our country deaths wouldn’t be nearly as high as they are.

He also refuses to wear a mask, so he's setting a shitty example for all these loyal morons that worship him like a god.

And I'll bet your cat didn't say, "You can grab them by human." On the other hand, your cat's death didn't make Mike Pence president, so score one for the Orange Menace of Putrescence.

I was hesitant about letting this one through, but seeing all the Trumpet snowflakes lose their shit like whiny babies is like shooting fish in a barrel. No regrets, 10/10, would post again. I also let through it in loving memory of Robert's cat. Cats rule.

tounces7 27

Hah, look, More exploding trumpflake responses.

So sorry for your loss. Nothing makes sense anymore.

My condolences for your cat, OP! They are great pets in the hands of responsible owner. Some can live to 32 years old.

Wadlaen 23

As a norwegian I fully agree with you, and my deepest condolences for your loss!

I'm so sorry for your loss. my cat recently passed and I feel the same way.

Kat Werner 8

I'm so sorry for your loss 😥

I hear you. Your cat deserved better than that guy. Hug to you