Helpful guy

By I pick em' good - This FML is from back in 2015 but it's good stuff - United States

Spicy
Today, I found out why my husband has been coming home from work so late. Turns out he loves to help people. Specifically female people. And by help, I mean sleep with. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 180
You deserved it 3 357

Top comments

dump him and find somebody worth your time and knows what taking vows means, sorry you had to find out this way OP

Comments

I guess it's time to help him. With his car. And a hammer.

Here is a cool idea take some iron oxide aka rust and blend it with aluminum in a blender. Place a large pile of said mixture on the hood of his car. Take a strip of magnesium metal about 4-5 inches long to make a fuse. Light the magnesium strip end that is not in the mixture and run back. Burning at several thousand degrees it should melt through the car engine and all, as long as you have enough of the mixture. Congratulations you have now burned through a car with thermite.

Don't damage what could be yours after the divorce ;)

Badkarma4u 17

And then help yourself to a restraining order. Good luck at a custody hearing in an orange jumpsuit.

My idea was mainly because I just wanted to see it happen more than because I wanted her to get revenge

#45 why bring gender into it? Just say people, and why not destroy a personal possession if your partner destroyed your future trust in relationships? Anger needs to be dealt with otherwise it accumulates, the husband deserves to feel hurt too now. Plus, statistically, women destroy ex's possessions or throw shit away after a break up, men kill their ex's. Big picture.

SystemofaBlink41 27

#66 So fight asshole with asshole? That's a way to live your life. I'm not sure if you're being serious, but did you just really justify destroying property because statistically men murder more? Well, that's a huge leap. So the cheater proves that he can't control himself in a relationship and the cheatee proves that they're crazy as shit. Nice.

Where does being kind to assholes get you in life? Accepting a cheater's behaviour for the sake of 'taking the high road' doesn't do anything for you, but the cheater get a clean break and accepts they can treat future partners the same way. I'm saying let your anger out if someone screws you over. Why not?

SystemofaBlink41 27

Who said anything about being kind? Scream at them, call them every name in the book, throw a book across the room, who gives a shit. But when you take things into your hands to willfully hurt the other person, you're at your own risk. Fall down to their level, whatever, but it really says a lot about the cheatee (I'm not justifying the cheater, btw) with what they choose to do. Murdering a cheater? Not cool. Going out of your way to plan on destroying another person's property? Obviously not as severe, but not cool either.

SystemofaBlink41 27

Also, why not? Consequences. Legal ones, personal ones, dangerous ones, etc.

Badkarma4u 17

Destroying property gets you a criminal record. Most times the loss of a job. If you get charged with arson you could end up with a felony conviction.

Aurorial 6

You sure just his car? He's got 2 targets right between his legs. (There is no excuse for this)

Hope you're working out the divorce process.

you should help him by holding the divorce papers while he signs them

tbh i feel OP you deserve better ?? i think if he's done this repeatedly he deserves a divorce and you deserve a better man who cherishes and respects you. i'm sorry you found out in this way, but you're better off knowing his true colours anyways.

Repeatedly? Just once is more than enough. and the way she found out isn't the issue.

Lol its like he's a super hero. .A super jerk!

Except for maybe unloyal people :D

Your husband and I have this in common.

What the hell.. That's not even funny? Not to mention incredibly shitty to demean OPs problem by trying to get a cheap laugh. Go **** yourself

Aimee, it's nothing new for people to make inappropriate jokes here. You air your problems on the net, you risk some bad jokes made about them. You just have a problem with me personally, doll. You don't like my humor. Now stop the witch hunt on my comments, I'm actually very understanding and sympathetic in one-on-one scenarios.

SystemofaBlink41 27

It's funny how this is a humor site but the mayority take everything so seriously. Humor shouldn't have any boundaries, especially on a site where the sole purpose is humor.

You know what the idiosyncrasies of manipulative people are? Treating the other converser as a friend, someone you know, to get them to agree with you, so please do not talk to me as if you know me because I called you out on your shitty behaviour :) also do not patronise me by calling me 'doll' to further your dominance in the conversation, just makes you seem like an ass. People come on here to vent, you come on here to further their pain. Doesn't matter if you're nice in real life, why 'act' so despicably on here then? Plus I don't think making two replies to your constant nasty little comments is an example on a personal attack on you, it means you're an asshole a lot of the time :) Perhaps you should sort out your own personal problems before you take it out on random OPs here since your own reality is so unfulfilling.

He visits women with sleeping disorders and cuddels with them and sings a lullaby until they fall asleep. Then he rushes home.