Classic

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2019 but it's good stuff

Today, I saw a teenager knock over a woman, so I rushed over to help her up. Turns out, she had a knife and thanked me by stealing my wallet and phone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 503
You deserved it 360

Top comments

Nhayaa 21

We're not all damsels in distress... Fortunately, most of the time you won't be robbed if you try to help. Don't stop being so brave because of one shi*y woman.

The old mother-son crime team! The oldest trick in the book.

Comments

The old mother-son crime team! The oldest trick in the book.

Nhayaa 21

We're not all damsels in distress... Fortunately, most of the time you won't be robbed if you try to help. Don't stop being so brave because of one shi*y woman.

And old people wonder why everybody is so selfish nowaday and how they could be robbed at daylight without anyone lifting a finger.

Traveling_Book 9

Very true. People actively target good samaritans now trying to catch them off guard.

tounces7 27

This is why I don't feel bad when one of those lowlifes gets themselves shot.

alberto 0

well if you had a conceal carry then they would've thought twice about poking you with a knife but liberals don't like that logic 😬

The OP would have been stabbed by the time they could get their gun out. At that close range, knives beat guns. You gun nuts really lie about how potent your metal penises really are.

This is like that old philosophy-class question, where you see a large man shoving a small woman up against a wall and run over to help her -- and then she runs off, and the man says she was a pickpocket and you just helped her escape with his wallet. Did you do the right thing? I think you did. You saw a teenager knock a woman over, and drew a perfectly reasonable conclusion from the information you had. You attempted a good deed, and it's not your fault that life picked that day to be weird.

tounces7 27

Actually, did you though? I mean, you just made a biased assumption based on a persons size and gender. You automatically assumed someone to be the villain based on little more than what you assume they have between their legs. Is that the right thing to do?

tounces7 27

A full grown woman...trying to rob a teenager? Wtf? Teenagers don't have money.