Alas, poor Mickey

By socksoffire - This FML is from back in 2010 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I did my laundry. When I took it out, everything was clean, including the mouse that had been hiding in it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 666
You deserved it 4 911

Top comments

So you left a computer peripheral with your clothes. It can be replaced.

Arsenic_Cupcake 0

I feel bad for the mouse. FHL.

Comments

heypeoplezzz 0

Poor mousey. Why is that an FML? So what, you found a cute little mouse was hiding in your landury. Nothing to get freaked out about. I mean what is the big deal with animals like spiders? Mice are sweet, FYI I had pet mice. And they were really noisy, I think it was the wheel...anyway, spiders, cute right? People like butterflys, and bunny-rabbits, why can't they like tarantulars? They're fluffy, right? Big and fluffy. I understand if one went up your shirt or something, but many spiders don'thave any effect (in terms on vemon) to the human skin. Anyhows, I live in the UK, so how should I know?! And I'm a girl, my friend agrees with me. Mice are sweet. Rat are sweet, not the ones that sped the black-death, but that was mostly our falut. The rats wanted to live on our garbage, so they came. And it was the fleas that were the real problem. That's things that freak my out: fleas. They're tiny and you can't really see them and they could be any were, ugh!! But mice are adorabale. They're so small and harmless. You should be sad if it died. It like a human live being taken away. I want to write the biggest ever comment ever came, so keep reading! I have 1.50 hours :) (1hour and 50minutes) So, I like mice, they're sweet and not at all harmfull. What's there to freak out about? *Thinks: I hopes there's not a limit to what you can write* My friend has pet rats, (two, until one past away) and they're just like big mice. But my faveoite animals are ducks, perigrine falcons and spiders. It doesn't really matter what spieces. And it would be scarey to find out you're sharing a bed with not only you boyfriend/girlfriend (or both o.O) but a little spider... What I like these animals: Ducks: Lots of 'powers', eg swimming flying. And a funny name: ducks :D *Thinks: DUCKS roflol!* Perigrine falcons: I don't know how to spell them :( Hang on...*goes on google*... peregrine!!!!!!! Danm I'm so dumb... I like PEREGRINE falcons because their speed shocks me and how sussesful...SUCCESSFUL! They are in catching prey and stuffs. Spiders: They're interesting and beautiful and their webs inspire me! And...if it was me...I'd of stoped reading by now...you're very brave...makes my proud... On the subject of commenting...my concludion is: "WASH YOUR BLOMMIN' CLOTHES AGAIN AND GET ON WITH YOUR LIFE" (Sorry for the spelling errors)

Certified asshole of the century*. I was going to give it to myself, but you did a very good job. Props!

MJFG100 0

PETA will certainly hear about this. YDI you should know to always check for mice before you clean your clothes.

#35 : PETA? all bark no bite, plus they don't think when they make statements and protest something instead of trying to fix it and make things better for animals. Sooo... shut up about PETA K? You should have placed one piece of clothing in at a time and shaken it but sometimes we don't expect thiings.

Did you wash your clothes again? if not, ewww.

thatoneGeo 0

I'm pretty sure saying it was a rat sounds even worse. when I hear a mouse I say aww what a cute little dead mouse. but it's a rat!! ahhh

ashlynn610 12
rauj13 0

Did it drown? or have severe internal bleeding from being violently spun in the water?

xxkiwixx5623_fml 0

How doe he deserve it? It clearly was the mouses fault for drowning himself.

Poor mouse, it didn't even understand the concept of the machine that killed it. RIP little fella.

RKftw 0

Tom: hey Jerry there's a shitload of cheese in there. Jerry: o rly?