Alanis, we've got another case!

By Arghh - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I had an allergic reaction to cranberry juice. The only reason I was drinking cranberry juice was to help with a bladder infection. Now I'm covered in what looks like a rash and peeing constantly. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 417
You deserved it 3 415

Top comments

doc_j 0

Cranberry Juice is usually more of a "preventative" measure. And if you have a bladder infection, see a doctor because the chances of juice helping THAT drastically is very minimal. Maybe a little bit, but you'd be better off with medication.

Comments

cptmorgan15 2

I know I wouldn't have sex with a girl with a bladder infection and rashes everywhere..

RainbowHeadache 2

lol she can't pass the BI to you. You can't even tell she has one unless she says something. Sex makes it worse though.

cptmorgan15 2

Ya, maybe I would. I know she can't pass it to me but it's weird none the less.

RainbowHeadache 2

She probably wouldn't tell you. So you'll nevvverrrrr knowwww. ;D

rallets 22
RainbowHeadache 2

Mean, but awesome in the sense of revenge sex. Think about it.

rallets 22
RainbowHeadache 2

Just freaks him out. Doesn't do anything to him. haha

cptmorgan15 2

Sounds like you guys are planning revenge sex against me. And that was a very evil way of typing 'you'll never know'.

RainbowHeadache 2

Lmao. Yes all three of us are planning revenge sex. That made me laugh so hard. Thank you for that :D

rallets 22

its not gonna be easy for the both of us man, sorry

Actually, pissing rashes galores are my fetish, favorite after cactus.

Actually, pissing rashes galores are my fetish, favorite after cactus.

I'm sure there are other ways of getting rid of a bladder infection that doesn't include cranberry juice. Look for alternatives, OP. Lazy ass! :P

Ey yo dawg I b an OG liek u ain't seen. I can flip a cam da bird n carry a gat in my pants to shoot mah tool off.

wendyyyy 0

Awh man that sucks. I had reoccurring bladder infections for months. Go to the doctor for anibiotics.

stop whining. as they say, tell your mom not FML

NineFishMffns_fml 0

If everyone just told their mom, or their doctor, or the police, or do the right thing in every situation instead of posting to fml.. there wouldn't be an fml.

SirEBC 7

Mother ******, this is FML. It is where people COME to whine. You don't go into a school and tell people to stop learning, just as you do not come to FML and tell people to stop whining.

secretlyvictoria 1

57- i wish i could give that a hundred thumbs' up.

water (not as affective) works too. I'm not sure if you're allergic to blueberries too, but it's an alternative to cranberry juice in fighting UTI's

ImaWiseGuy 5

a good way to avoid uti's is peeing every time you get done having sex if you wanna try to minimize your uti problems there 22

I get UTIs (urinary tract infection) all of the time! yes apparently cranberry juice does help the urinary tract (somehow) but it tastes horrid! if you're allergic to it though try something called "Ural". not too sure what it may be called where you are but it's a sachet you empty into a glass of water. also tastes like crap but helps A LOT!

Anything rich in anti-oxidants works plus drinking plenty of water etc to help weaken the concentration of urine and help flush infection. antibiotics will help but avoid where possible as the user can become immune to them.

cotton panties, and pee after sex also, lose the super tight jeans.

Excuse me? Immune to antibiotics? Care to explain how that works, because it sounds like a new ******* phenomenon to me. We can call it the Nonny1987 Effect.

also, if you have more than 3 UTI's in 6 months, you might wanna check for STI's. your painful and frequent urination may be your only symptom

wendyyyy 0

Sometimes every precaution you take doesn't help. and that can be perfectly normal. My doctor said some women get them frequently and they can't explain why. another thing you shouldn't do is hold your pee. Go when you have to go!

chammi 0

I think she means after taking so many antibiotics for a bladder infection that keeps coming back, her body will get use to the pills and they will lose their effect. They won't work as well after a prolonged time frame. Look it up on google.

NineFishMffns_fml 0

Yikes! No more cranberry juice for you! Hopefully you will find an alternative to at least calm down that peeing, until then fyl. D: