This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By Whyyoudothat - 19/08/2016 22:41 - United States - Tracy

Today while hanging out with my boyfriend and two of our guy friends I realized I was what you call a "homiehopper" because I had slept with all three of these guys FML
I agree, your life sucks 773
You deserved it 405

Top comments

Not enough details to make a cohesive statement- while OP has apparently slept with all three, it isn't clear if she was cheating. If she was, yes that's bad. If she wasn't, and she wasn't risking the spread of STDs or pregnancy, I genuinely don't understand why she's being villainized for this if she wasn't cheating. I'm 100% serious. Why is it so bad?

Comments

um...wow there's another name for it too lol

how could you imply ****-shaming this empowered woman??? /sarcasm

Not enough details to make a cohesive statement- while OP has apparently slept with all three, it isn't clear if she was cheating. If she was, yes that's bad. If she wasn't, and she wasn't risking the spread of STDs or pregnancy, I genuinely don't understand why she's being villainized for this if she wasn't cheating. I'm 100% serious. Why is it so bad?

I mostly think that it might just be awkward. I do think your point is valid. (Sorry for the bad English. I'm francophone)

YDI, even if it wasn't because you were cheating. If you date guys within the same friend group it can cause problems in between the dudes and is generally a pretty shitty thing to do. If it was from casual hook ups all I can say is that it's weird that they are all in the same social circle.

Uhm... How the **** would it be her fault if THEY can't handle having dated the same woman, when they likely would have known prior to dating her that the others had? People aren't responsible for their exes being incapable of being mature human beings. If they were, the world would be a ******* mess, and trying to put that blame on someone is basically trying to pass on the blame, which is seriously unhealthy for everyone involved.

It makes sense though because them being friends they'd probably have similar personalities and clearly that is what you're attracted to. Unless there's a pettier reason like spite.