This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By BreM16 - 11/08/2016 18:33 - United States - Marion

Today, while driving with my boyfriend we got a flat tire. This wouldn't be bad, if I hadn't gotten a flat tire the day before. Now neither of us has a car. FML.
I agree, your life sucks 741
You deserved it 98

Top comments

A lot of cars don't come with spare tires anymore. they come with a fix a flat type thing. If your tire has blown out and you haven't purchased a rim and tire on your own and aren't under warranty, you are pretty much screwed and have to purchase a tire. If you don't have money to buy said tire, you will be without a vehicle.

Comments

Succinctly put. Comments should be locked going forward. You easily get my +1.

it says op got a flat tire the day before, meaning their spare tire is already being used. to change the tire they would probably have to get it towed to a shop which is pretty expensive.

It says now neither of us has a car, so I'm assuming this is 2 separate vehicles? Neither of you had a spare tire? You deserve it

A lot of cars don't come with spare tires anymore. they come with a fix a flat type thing. If your tire has blown out and you haven't purchased a rim and tire on your own and aren't under warranty, you are pretty much screwed and have to purchase a tire. If you don't have money to buy said tire, you will be without a vehicle.

Op here. I have a spare tire, but it can only be used for so many miles. So I had to bring my car to shop and since they don't have my tires there, they had to order them. Also my boyfriends didn't come with a spare tire.

No we don't. This actually happened a couple days ago, so it's all fixed now, I just have to pick up my car. My car needed all new tires so that took a while and is expensive.

Thanks haha. Well my car has a spare, it's just a small tire and can't be driven over 50mph. It's just a quick fix. But my boyfriend has not gotten a spare tire.

I don't know what make he has but I looked at Ford Toyota and Chevy and they all had donuts.

if your a AAA member you get towing for free

You know nits like $20 to get a hole patched at most places right? And at this time of year it's pretty easy to find tires on sale for like $70.