By chinatownhobo - 08/04/2013 06:12 - Australia - Canberra

Today, while at a hospital, a prayer group circled me and started praying that God and the good doctors and nurses would heal me from the disease that disfigured my face. I was there to visit my sick grandmother. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 452
You deserved it 3 635

Same thing different taste

Top comments

iarefatal 9

Holy mother of God you can't be that ugly can you?

I'd already said FYL by the time I read "... a prayer group circled me,".

Comments

iarefatal 9

You should have started contorting your body and screaming like a demon was being exorcised from you.

"Let me enlighten you This is the way I pray Living just isn't hard enough Burn me alive, inside Living my life's not hard enough Take everything away" Sorry I've been-- DISTURBED!:P

You should have told them may god heal ur screwed up brains

If they ask for your name and number give them this number 876-9116(it'll dial it straight to 911)

To bad when I googled the number it came up with stuff like: A liquor store, An organization, A persons house number, Something in Alabama.. But no cops..

And even if it would dial straight to 911; don't you think they would've got something better to do with their time than to deal with these prank-calls? Like, you know, saving lives?

hopsinlove17 26

I bet that's really your number. Do you need Jesus?

Why would you waste 911's time just to get back at some inconsiderate religious people?

Start shaking hands with each member, and periodically scratch your face. Half way through say "I hope your prayers are heard and I am finally rid of this highly contageous disease".

Darwinism. You might be their worst enemy.

homiwan 13

claim to be a demon and threaten to punish them!

Demons don't punish them. They possess them to make them do evil things. A.K.A. their excuse for doing wrong things. I'm just waiting for that FML saying a boyfriend/girlfriend cheated and claimed a demon made them do it.

Should have prayed right back and said for them to get a job.

Or simply from them to be delivered from ignorance, arrogance, and rudeness. And for OP to be delivered from theirs.

Why would they pray for you loudly and obviously without asking you first?

McNikk 15

Did they seriously just assume that you had a disfigured face? Are you sure that someone at the hospital didn't tell them that you had a condition just to screw with you?

Maybe OP does have a disfigured face, but wasn't at the hospital for that reason and it isn't something that can be cured. The point is that OP doesn't deserve to be made to feel ugly just because some assholes are so busy doing 'God's work' that they show no tact or consideration.

Disfigured face or not. That is an inappropriate way to approach someone. Yes, personal experience.