By way2go - 23/10/2013 16:32 - United States - Houston

Today, someone tried to steal my backpack from the hook on the bathroom stall. Good news: they were caught off-guard by how heavy it was and dropped it. Bad news: my foot is now broken from using it to cushion the backpack's fall. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 340
You deserved it 4 638

way2go tells us more.

Op here... The only reason I saved the bag was for my laptop inside... If it were just my textbooks I wouldn't be in a boot right now. I would have let it fall. Some of these comments made me laugh though, at least something good could come out of this!

Top comments

\ 28

In chess, this is called "zugzwang," an event that is inconvenient for both parties. Sorry OP. At least your goods are safe

You must have had a lot of expensive books in that backpack. I'm trying to determine what would be more expensive, replacing the books or getting your foot treated. This FML needs some cost-benefit analysis.

Comments

Do you keep getting your account deleted? This is your third.

MiissAshleyy 19

there must have been a lot of books in there.

Damn, brings new meaning ro dropping knowledge on somebody.

Consider yourself a lucky man. There are far worse things to be stolen in a public bathroom. Your innocence and virginity to name but a few...

perdix 29

You could sue the bastard seeing that he couldn't complete the crime.

Still trying to imagine how someone was able to steal a backpack off of the hook of a closed stall... Maybe i'm imagining this wrong?

They reached over the door. How hard is it to understand that? And they didn't steal they tried, but failed.

op I hope it was worth saving after having went through that much effort and personal agony to do so.

wolfman2123 13

How big are your shoulders if your backpack is that heavy?