By unknown - 07/04/2013 17:01 - Canada - Quebec

Today, my sister was faced with the choice of getting a burger, or picking me up in a snowstorm. The burger won, and I had to travel 4km home by foot. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 008
You deserved it 2 885

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sounds like something my sister would do

Comments

Rahii_nami 10

haha.....i guess burger must be more important for ur sister that she left u over there for a BURGER ......

bitch please, you're canadian right, thank your bitch sister for making you stronger, its not like snowstorms are RARE in fucken Canada!

I feel for ya, OP! I have had to walk that in -35º when my car broke down because no-one would answer the phone..

I don't understand people. I for one would not walk home and just stay until someone cared enough to come get me. If nobody cared then I guess I won't be sleeping at home. Also, Op's daughter is fat since she took the burger. Op should put a worm in her next meal...or cum. O.o...I heard a story except it was a diner someone worked at and his ex ate there with her new bf who she was marrying after a break up three weeks ago something like that when he was with her for a year or two. I don't remember.

Cut the tires on her car. Ah, maybe thats a little harsh. At least pour tons of confetti down the vents in her car, and turn the blower on high speed, and open all the vents. Next time she turns her car on it will be like party time in there.

She couldn't pick you up after she got the burger?