This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By PJ34 - 26/04/2017 13:00 - United States - Cornersville

Today, my husband said he didn't want to talk to me about current events or news. Yesterday, he told me didn't want to talk to me about baseball. Maybe tomorrow I'll talk to him about about divorce. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 121
You deserved it 707

Top comments

awildwhisper 30

I'd say you two should discuss your relationship and each other's needs, but I feel like he wouldn't be interested...

that sounds a bit extreme. back up story?

Comments

communication is key in every relationship. maybe Ask him what he wants to talk about. If it still does not work try couples terapy before divorce.

Sounds kinda similar to why I left my last boyfriend. Only talked about himself, didn't really care what I had to say and couldn't keep a conversation going correctly. Would always interrupt me telling a story or answering his questions, just to tell me something completely unrelated to what I was even talking about. Highjacking conversations left and right. Stuff like that. Has zero social skills and no concept of how basic conversation works. Couldn't take it anymore. Communication is a very important part of a relationship. If you can't talk to them, then what's the point?

If you're willing to divorce him over something that petty, maybe you should. He can do better.

Good idea. He could probably do better than a crazy bitch like you.

So, because he isn't in the mood to be social, your first thought is divorce? Sounds like something might be upsetting him and you should try to discuss that. Talk about your relationship and what may be going on before making any rash decisions.

Ughwhateverhomie 2

Maybe he's had a bad couple of days and doesn't want to listen to you bitching with your bullshit small talk.

LEbleuDESreves 10
Cabra_cadabra 13

You wrote two times about, just joking those things ain't matter