By MarissaKayleen - 12/08/2013 10:06 - Canada - Saskatoon

Today, my house was broken into. After we called the police, my dad started calling himself Sherlock Holmes and talking in a British accent. He insists on calling me Watson. He is going around the neighborhood acting like Sherlock, investigating stuff. He won't stop. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 213
You deserved it 4 284

MarissaKayleen tells us more.

MarissaKayleen 9

Haha! I love the comments! I just want to let everyone know, I am not making fun of him or bashing him. I love how he is taking this situation. He seriously is the best :)

Top comments

He is out to embarass you, quite elementary Watson.

Will smith But OP has really cool dad as well

Comments

perdix 29

Do you have to be the stuffy, old English bloke Watson, or can you be the hot Lucy Liu Watson? If it's the latter, let your dad be and enjoy the attention from the dudes with Asian chick fetishes.

Or perhaps is he Martin Freeman and part Hobbit?

RedPillSucks 31

Ask your dad what school he just graduated from.

Mimorie17 12

Your dad seems quite fun lol. Just go along with it.

The trauma from the break-in caused him to develop split personalities...

Or her is goofing around so his daughter doesn't get stressed out and worried about another break-in or think about the stuff that might have happened if she was home.

Or he is goofing around so his daughter doesn't get stressed out and worried about another break-in or think about the stuff that might have happened if she was home.

I'd say he's making a joke so instead of being terrified that your house was broken into. You're laughing and making fun of him online

Your dad sounds awesome, maybe it's a way for him to cope with what happened.

CanyonRose 16

Robert Downey Jr. Sherlock, the stupid American Sherlock, or Benedict Cumberbatch Sherlock?

At least he has a sense of humor about all of it.