This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By Anonymous - 08/11/2017 22:51 - France

Today, my friends were attacked on the street for no reason, violently pushed on a wall and threatened. I was calling the police, asking for help until I realized the scary dudes who had just attacked us were policeman. FML.
I agree, your life sucks 57
You deserved it 6

Top comments

You do realize that the media makes all police officers look back in America when that is the furthest thing from the truth. They do not attack without provocation.

Yeah, that'd be easier to believe if I hadn't seen unnecessary and unprovoked aggression by police officers, in person, on multiple occasions. Our police have a pretty shit record of unnecessary force compared to other countries of comparable status.

Comments

It doesn't say very good things about where I live that I thought this was in the USA until I saw the location, does it?

You do realize that the media makes all police officers look back in America when that is the furthest thing from the truth. They do not attack without provocation.

Yeah, that'd be easier to believe if I hadn't seen unnecessary and unprovoked aggression by police officers, in person, on multiple occasions. Our police have a pretty shit record of unnecessary force compared to other countries of comparable status.