This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By ugh - 25/08/2017 20:00

Today, my ex, who is also my roommate, questioned me about something I had said in a private conversation to my friend on Facebook. He admitted to going through my tablet, which is password protected, because he "doesn't trust me." FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 609
You deserved it 515

Top comments

Lobby_Bee 17

You broke up with him, but he didn't break up with you.

Yet here he is by his own admission proven to be untrustworthy to begin with i.e., "kettle calling the pot black." Better keep that new, more cryptic password away from his eyes + scan your tablet, etc for viruses & keyloggers.

Comments

Yet here he is by his own admission proven to be untrustworthy to begin with i.e., "kettle calling the pot black." Better keep that new, more cryptic password away from his eyes + scan your tablet, etc for viruses & keyloggers.

Its a small price to pay for the convenience of still being roommates. Rest assured you will have many fml living with a ex

Lobby_Bee 17

You broke up with him, but he didn't break up with you.

Because some people at mature enough to get along with their exes.

This one's clearly not being mature though!

ChristianH39 30

It's probably something more logistical or financial, like lease not being up etc.

Because leases don't end when relationships do, and it can be hard to get someone to sub-let

Leases and housing agreements are a bitch, and land lords or housing managers don't give a shit that they are trapping someone with an abuser.

GoogieWithers 22

You need to find a new place to live. He has no business being all up in your business.

marina1996 5

thats why you dont live with exes ladies and gents. you'll never have a long term relationship or mental sanity until you move

Ex or not he has no business going through your stuff and your tab. Set up a good password and even better tell him to stop snooping around and put boundaries if you want to stay roommates and avoid one of you leaving the place. You have a right to privacy.

when most couples break up, they don't stay living together. lmfao

Pretty sure FMLposts wouldn't exist if nobody was ever in unusual and shitty situations.

onceuponatime456 16

What kind of delusional people break up and still live together expecting things to be "just fine"? He is your EX, get him out of your life!

Do the words "lease agreement" exist in your vocabulary?

When your boyfriend or girlfriend doesn't trust you, it usually means that they're being dishonest behind your back and think that you're doing the same. I'm 95% sure. The other 5% is the honest ones.