By deviable - 09/11/2011 17:32 - Canada

Today, my dad was putting seasoning salt into his mashed potatoes, when the lid came off and poured a ton of salt into the pot. My parents hate wasting food, so we still had to eat it. I think my taste buds are broken. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 335
You deserved it 2 885

deviable tells us more.

My dad is very sensitive about his cooking. If I'd refused he would have made my life harder for the next few days. I said I liked someone's steak a little better than his, and it was a year before he cooked another steak. We generally try not to hurt his feelings.

Top comments

saIty 17

Only one way to tell. Eat some Brussel sprouts and if they're amazing your taste buds are broken.

gabrielbaby 9

That's disgusting! I hate when that happens.

Comments

2ndSucks 15

Salty spittoon! Spongebob would appreciate your father's cooking.

If they were your Dad's mashed potatoes then let him eat them. Go hungry. Better that then having to put your body through that!

There are dehydrated kids in Africa who would live to have as much salt as you! Wait...

Stfu and stop being such an inconsiderate bitch.

megapeyt 17

I would like to press assault charges for misuse of the salt. I swear it wasn't my fault. Hey that rhymed!

timharrison1000 6
HetaliaFreak 10

You would like to press.....assault charges? As-salt charges!

timharrison1000 6

that Africa comment wasn't funny

mattmadden 0

That's what the reply button is for.

13FMYLIFE 0

Haha, if your tongue's suffered harm cuz ur parents made you eat it... then you should charge then with asSALT! :)