This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By notunattractive - 02/09/2018 06:00

Today, my boyfriend told me, while cuddling, that I am "just not sexy". I try to seduce him regularly, but he always turns me down. But I should feel flattered: it proves how much he loves me, since he stays with me anyway. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 454
You deserved it 356

Top comments

That's not on. Most women are sexy. Except the ones I'm related to, and any that look like The Donald. This douche is being passive aggressive enough that you'll feel you can't do any better than him. You can, and you will, but first you need to ditch this asshat so you're free to move on. When you're done, rally the troops, and go have some fun.

OP, here's hoping that he doesn't have a side chick yet stays with you for other, selfish reasons nonetheless. Either way it doesn't seem like a favorable situ for you if he's doing you the favor of being your BF yet fails to adequately communicate with you about important interpersonal relationship topics like sex. I hope that you're not settling because of low self-esteem issues. Good luck!

Comments

TxKitten79 10

It's time he became your EX boyfriend.

Fickle 6

What a wonderful piece of S**t he is. You can do better, no one should play mind games like that. Good luck in the future when you find Prince Charming.

Actually it doesn’t prove that. It sounds like your boyfriend doesn’t want to have sex with you (maybe he’s gay, or asexual, or really isn’t attracted to you), but it’s shitty of him to put that on you and tell you you should be grateful he’s still with you. Doesn’t sound like a healthy relationship for you, OP.

I second the comments that “boyfriend” may be gay or asexual and just not ready to face up to facts. Or maybe there is a medication issue. By chance, does boyfriend take medication for depression, prostrate enlargement, or some baldness pills. Loss of interest in sex is a known side-effect from many of the anti-depression medications. If that’s the issue there are corrections - such as when he takes the medication. Proscar/Propecia is used for treating enlarged prostrate and kills the libido. And it’s sometimes prescribed for male pattern baldness - There is a class action lawsuit for people who suffered the sexual side effects for the hair loss prescription.

If he really loves you then it is possible that you look sexy but he couldn't take it to look at you like a ****

You may never want to find out what turns him on... Child **** maybe

I'm trying to leap as far as you but I don't have a bridge that stretches that far :P

OP, have you tried asking him why he feels that way? Don't just listen to these idiots that are quick to say " leave him... you deserve better". I've been there with my wife (she tried her best but just didn't know how to be seductive), and sometimes your view of sexy simply doesn't match his. Find out what the issue is and work on it.

OP, time to make him a good friend. He doesn’t want anything more from you. You need to move on.

leave his ass. all he’s doing is trying to ruin your self esteem. start seducing his friends.