By Ima in Hungary - 22/03/2012 12:06 - United States - Silsbee

Today, my boyfriend drove to my house to break up with me. He only did so after I'd vacuumed the whole house to compensate for his cat allergies. I thought he was just coming to dinner. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 789
You deserved it 2 594

Same thing different taste

Top comments

DrNuggetcase 3

That sucks, but at least your house is clean!

atleast he didn't just text a break up. but still. shouldn't have made you vacuum..

Comments

eyecon502 13

To hell with the dick. Now find a healthier one! ;)

If he forgets something at your house and decides to come by someday in the near future to pick it up, make sure that your house is not vacuumed, even if you have to lie about it.

I'm sure his intention was to talk to you about it normally. It's a bit hard to do so when your nose is running and you can barely see. I think it's nice of him that he came over to talk to you in person about it, but I'm sorry you didn't end up together. Tip: find a guy that's crazy about cats ;)

You'd have complained if he broke up over the phone or by text too... Choose your battles... Besides you only "vacuumed your whole house" which is something you should be doing anyway for basic cleanliness...

How is he at all a douche? He broke up with his girlfriend, that does not make him a bad person.

Good cure for cats is the largest caliber firearm you own. More more vermin in your home. No more problems.

Maybe with the next one go lighter on the cleaning and heavier on the blowing.

lolatyofail 0

Well atleast he did it in person and not through text or call