By normal - 21/01/2013 20:24 - France - Ambres

Today, it's been two days since my upstairs neighbour's toilet started flooding both our apartments. I have to go to the bathroom with an umbrella. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 763
You deserved it 2 700

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ripresno 10

Might as well put down the umbrella and take a shower while you're at it. :) gross

The song chocolate rain comes to mind here

Comments

perdix 29

Maybe it's OK for the liquids, but it your umbrella sturdy enough to withstand the droppings? A failure during an aerial bombardment would be . . . pretty shitty.

Would have been pretty pungent if you ask me! (referencing your reference) ;)

perdix 29

#47. Oh, you had it! Scat-turd! Two puns in one word!!! You could have had it aaaaallllll! Rollin' in the deere-ee-eep!

Steve95401 49

Maybe the guy upstairs was peeing on his girlfriend's legs while they were in the shower.

Then I'd say you need to think twice about where you're choosing to reside, #18

I was referring to the umbrella in particular, no need to get so heavy. I am more than aware of the fact that flooding happens.

I don't really get why you're being thumbed down and challenged... I agree. Mr. Bean wouldn't be at all out of place in this scenario.

Well that's a..... moist terrible situation!

That sounds like something Meowth would say.

As much as I love the same puns over and over in these comments, I'd like more than one person offer a solution.. They should turn their water off. Especially if its flooding their apartment... Let alone two apartments.

Why have you let this go on for 2 days? The landlord or building management should have been notified immediately. I'm guessing they weren't since it is still going on and they would take care of it immediately since the longer it goes on, the more damage is being done.

You'd think that they'd rush to fix it wouldn't you? Honestly not every landlord is nice enough to care. When any kind of thing happens in my apartment that needs fixed ASAP I basically have to threaten my landlord to get it done. There are a lot of scumlords out there.

Let your neighbour see your toilet.

KiddNYC1O 20

Isn't that a breach of lease? Lol

That's an entertaining visual. Although a sucky situation. Try talking to your landlord. It's their responsibility to find a way to get things fixed.